1. Folha University Ranking with the best faculties
2. RUF indicators for classification.
3.Internationalization – 8 points
4. TOP 10 of the Best Private Medical Schools 2019
5. TOP 10 of the Best Public Medical Schools 2019
6. Your success goes far beyond the college you attend.
7. Request your Remedy Up Allowance.
Are you curious to know which are the best medical schools in the country? We brought this information for you.
When you are going to take the entrance exam, your decision about which college to enter is based on criteria such as:
But when you are already inside an intuition, the things that count the most for you right now are how well it ranks concerning the others, if recognized in the country and even internationally.
If its policies and guidelines encourage scientific and research innovations if its teaching is of quality, as well as its professors.
Is not true?!
Folha University Ranking with the best faculties
Based on this, Folha de São Paulo created in 2012 the RUF, Folha University Ranking.
Log in and download the 40 Clinical Cases of Medicine e-book
Already have an account? Between here
Register with email
It was born to measure which are the best medical schools in the country.
The classification covers all educational institutions such as universities, university centers, and colleges in each of the 40 courses with the most entry in the country.
The RUF was presented at the Unesco Ranking Observatory Forum in Warsaw, Poland (2013) and has since listed the best medical schools every year.
RUF indicators for classification.
Survey – 42 points
- Total scientific publications – 7 points
- Total citations – 7 points
- Quotes/Publication – 5 points
- Publications/professor – 7 points
- Quotes/professor – 7 points
- Publications in the “SciELO” database – 3 points
- Fundraising – 4 points
- CNPq productivity scholarship holders/professors – 2 points
Teaching – 32 points
- % professors with master’s and doctorate degrees – 4 points
- % full and part-time professors – 4 points
- Grade on Made – 2 points
- Datafolha Research – 22 points
Market – 18 points
- It considers the opinion of 5,444 HR professionals consulted by Datafolha on hiring preferences in the year the survey is carried out.
Internationalization – 8 points
- International citations/professor – 2 points
- Articles in international collaboration/total of articles – 2 points
Innovation – 4 points
- Number of patents filed (from 2003-2012) – 4 points
TOP 10 of the Best Private Medical Schools 2019
- PUCRS – the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul – RS – 15th position in the general ranking
- FCMSCSP – Faculty of Medical Sciences of Santa Casa São Paulo – SP – 16th position in the general ranking
- SLMANDIC – Faculdade São Leopoldo Mandic – SP – 22nd position in the general ranking
- EBMSP – Bahia School of Medicine and Public Health – BA – 26th position in the general ranking
- UNIFOR CE – University of Fortaleza – CE – 37th position in the general ranking
- PUCSP – Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo – SP – 40th position in the general ranking
- PUCPR – Pontifical Catholic University of Paraná – PR – 42nd position in the general ranking
- CESUPA – University Center of the State of Pará – PA – 43rd position in the general ranking
- Santa Casa ES – School of Science of Santa Casa de Misericórdia of Vitória – ES – 44th position in the general ranking
- UNP – Universidade Potiguar – RN – 45th position in the general ranking
TOP 10 of the Best Public Medical Schools 2019
- USP – University of São Paulo – SP – 1st position in the general ranking
- UNICAMP – State University of Campinas – SP – 2nd position in the general ranking
- UFMG – Federal University of Minas Gerais – MG – 3rd position in the general ranking
- UNIFESP – Federal University of São Paulo – SP – 4th position in the general ranking
- UFRGS- the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul – RS – 5th position in the general ranking
- UFRJ – Federal University of Rio de Janeiro – RJ – 6th position in the general ranking
- UERJ – State University of Rio de Janeiro – RJ – 7th position in the general ranking
- UNESP – São Paulo State University Júlio de Mesquita Filho – SP – 8th position in the general ranking
- UFPE – Federal University of Pernambuco – PE – 9th position in the general ranking
- UFF – Universidade Federal Fluminense – RJ – 9th position in the general ranking
Are you prepared for college expenses? How about receiving an allowance of R$800 or R$1200 reais per month? Request!
Your success goes far beyond the college you attend.
It’s great to be studying medicine at one of the best medical schools in the country. However, it is worth remembering that the institution helps but what makes your career brilliant is you.
Your career goes far beyond that.
Your career will require discipline, dedication, time, and organization. And all of this comes from you regardless of the institution you are in.
Request your Remedy Up Allowance.
Has anyone ever warned you that you need to be prepared for the financial troubles in college?
- Residence tests fees
- Accessories and equipment
- Food and transport
- Health Care Improvement Courses
- Bills for living far from home
- Open your PJ
The Allowance helps you!
The Allowance is a loan that the medical student can apply for during an internship, when the bills are tight, and it is necessary to focus on studies without so much concern with financial life.
How to claim your Allowance:
Go to the website and request your Allowance of R$ 800.00.
Will I be able to pay my Allowance after I graduate?
The answer is yes! Most students who requested the Allowance even advanced the payment installments.
Paying in fewer installments than we offer and repaying the debt with peace of mind!
This project is amazing! It’s helping me a lot and will help a lot of people. The interest is great and the CET too, making a loan like that for a very good recent graduate.
Juanita Justina – 6th-year medical student
I loved the whole process. The team was very helpful and very helpful. I was in great need, I am a ProUni scholarship holder, and I need to work a lot to supplement my income.
Marcelo Fernandes – 5th-year medical student
- How to act as a doctor in Portugal
- After all, how much does a newly graduated doctor earn?
- Everything You Need To Know About Loan For Doctors
- How to prepare financially for medical residency
- How UP Allowance can help me
San Up’s financial solutions for you:
- Remedy Up Financing
- Remedy Up Loan